Nothing pleases a crowd more than a beautiful and inviting charcuterie board. The right mix can be a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. In this online class, you will learn how to build a gourmet charcuterie board that will be sure to make you everyone's favorite dinner party host!
During this virtual experience, we will walk you through how to build a scrumptious and visually stunning charcuterie board featuring thoughtfully selected cheeses, charcuterie meats, fresh fruits, jams, dips, baguette, crackers, sweet treats, and more!
Your teacher will share their favorite tips, tricks, and pairings to get you ready to host your next date night in, dinner party, or Girl's Night. DIY kits get shipped to your door and make it easy to source your ingredients.
At the end of your time, you'll enjoy a feast of small bites and learn everything you need to know so you can replicate a delicious spread over and over again.
No skills needed, just a smile and interest to learn something new!
What you'll get in your craft kit
- A disposable charcuterie platter for your creation
- 3 different types of artisan cheeses
- 2 types of cured meats
- Assorted fruits such as grapes, apple, pear, and berries
- Variety of dried fruit such as apricot, figs, cranberries
- Assorted nuts such as walnuts and pistachios
- 2 different types of dips
- Crackers or baguette
- Sweet dessert pieces such as chocolate-covered nuts and chocolate pieces
What you'll need
For the class with kit delivery, you will just need to have a good chef knife and a chopping board.
This Box and Live class is great for virtual team building activities at home.
This would also be a nice gift for her or gift for mom.Book Now